Riverside Raceway, which is located just south of Winterset, IA, on highway 169, was established in 2000.
The facility site is in a tree lined valley with some of the best loamy black dirt in the country.
Track shipping and physical address:
2430 US Hwy 169,
Winterset Iowa 50273
- Track is located on Highway 169 a few miles South of Winterset on East side of the highway.
Track Info & Fees
- Race Entry: $45 per class
- Races are AMA Sanctioned and memberships available on site
- Friday – Sunday: $30 per person- 4yrs and under free entry
- Saturday-Sunday: $20- 4yrs and under free entry
- Sunday only: $10
*$15 overnight parking fee (per car, covers entire weekend)
ON RACE WEEKENDS
- Gates open 7am- 10pm (unless otherwise specified)
- Sign up 7am, Practice 8am, Races to follow (unless otherwise specified)
ON PRACTICE DAYS
On most practice days track time will be split up based on size of motorcycle and skill level. For example: a typical practice day we will combine A riders and B riders, combine Vet riders and C riders, and combine all minis. Track officials will split more/less based on safety needs with the intention of riders getting maximum time on the track in a safe manner. We also feature a minibike/pit bike track that remains open the entire day for kids.