MX Family Picnic Race Weekend
September 10-12, 2021
Riverside Raceway – Winterset, IA
FRIDAY/SATURDAY PRACTICE, SUNDAY RACING for all bikes, ages, skill levels
- FEATURED MINI BIKE CLASSES (50cc Open, 65cc Open, and 85cc-Supermini Open) will practice and race over both Saturday and Sunday with championship length 3 Moto format.
- HUGE awards and industry prizes/contingencies for top 10 in FEATURED MINI BIKE CLASSES.
- Podium interviews for top 3 after each moto in FEATURED MINI BIKE CLASSES!
- **(All other classes practice Friday/Saturday and race Sunday with full practice (not just site laps) Sunday morning)
FREE OFFICIAL SUPERCROSS GAME station and video game tournament sponsored by Milestone Games
FREE DUNK TANK, BOUNCE HOUSE, PLAYGROUND, SANDBOX
FREE PITBIKE, PULLSTART, STACYC RACING
FREE Toy MX Track Building Competition
200% Payout for 250 A/Open A
80% Payout for +25/30/40 A
MOTOCROSS FAMILY PICNIC RACE CLASS LIST
Featured classes (moto 1 & 2 on Saturday; moto 3 Sunday)
Sunday only classes (2 motos)
|250 A (200% Payout)
Open A (200% Payout)
25+ A (80% Payout)
30+ A (80% Payout)
40+ A (80% Payout)
|Big Bike Beginner
|50cc 2-Stroke Shaft 4-6
Mini E 4-8
Facility Rules and Information
$10 Overnight Parking Pass required for all cars staying past 8pm (One per car, fee covers entire weekend)
- Pit area speed limit 5 mph
- NO pit vehicles after 9pm
- No riding on the road or in ditches
- Must have pit pass on at all times
- Must have overnight parking pass displayed at all times
- Vehicles without overnight parking pass must leave the facility prior to 8pm each night.
- Pitbike track is open during daylight hours free of charge
- Full face motocross helmets must be worn
- At a quarter to the hour, every hour, the Pitbike track will be reserved for Stacyc and striders for 15 minutes.
- NO FIREWORKS set off at the track